MNC-14P • CORNEAL SPECULAR MICROSCOPE APRAMED
The Specular Microscope MNC-14 is a manual microscope that allows endothelial cells cornea counting through photographic image. Let count within an area set by examiner, provide the density of cells in the endothelium tissue of cornea.
Analyzes the cell shape (pleomorphism) and cells size (polymegathism).
Performs corneal thickness during microscopy examination.
Analysis of the regions:
Central - Temporal - Nasal - Upper - Lower
• Age versus density analysis
• Overlay of color of cells adjustable
• 5 capture regions ( nasal , temporal , central ,upper e lower)
• Patient database
• Manual shot
• Select best region to analysis
• Auto counting
Voltage: AC 110V~230V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 300 VA
Fuse 2 Units de 250V / 2A
• Auto pleomorphism and polymegathism analysis
• Flash intensity adjustable
• Optical cornea thickness
• Computer with 500GB HD , 4GB RAM Intel processor
• Manual chinrest adjust
• Confortable fl ash during examination
• Colored report including graphs and photo of analized region
• Graphs of pleomorphism, polymegathism and age x normative density
* Minimum computer system to correct operation from device:5 00GB
HD, 4GB RAM intel processor
*All images are merely illustrative.